Fear not! - Quality shows that network programmers have in the works. Some examples:
- Hillbilly footwear spinoff: - The Tanners (yes folks, you guessed it - farce at the leather factory)
- Homes of the Poor and Not So Well Known (network conundrum: what if people start to watch?)(title change?) spinoff: - Homes of the Homeless (network description: a 'how to' featuring resourceful people and the art of cardboard origami)
others: - Grouper Groupies - Groper Groupies - Hat People - Down Home Denture Swapping - Clans of Lard - Inbreeding for Fun and Profit - Shopping With the Muffin Top Girls - Cooking With the Muffin Top Girls - The Cardashians: Deep Space! (between ears)
- Liberals and Conservatives - In the Bigfoot Community A Squatch Watch Production: expose' on how differences are overcome. (rest easy, we're assured by the producers there's no chance of this going viral in the human community)
- Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish? Cryptic Vow? You decide!
- The Borgish Playful look at breakaway Borg trying to integrate into the Amish community. spinoff: - Deep Within the Cube! - An undercover story on nude Borg volleyball, Borgpong, and other activities the rest of the hive are kept in the dark about. Hidden cams, etc. Must see TV.
- Hoarders Across Borders Docudrama on hoarders in affluent countries reaching out to their brethren in countries that have nothing.
Post by LOVELYRITA on May 13, 2013 18:18:11 GMT -5
I'm amazed at the abundance of insanity... I was channel surfing and caught the tail end of a segment about a woman addicted to collecting Treasure Trolls. She posed in a Troll bikini and a treasure troll mask....this entices her husband to allow her to expand her collection into their family room.
My big fat gypsy Amish Beauty Queen....now that's a show..
Post by LOVELYRITA on Oct 22, 2014 19:18:17 GMT -5
TLC should be called the PT Barnum Network. I swear the range of programming looks like a carnival side show freak display. Dwarf families, 1/2 ton Virgin, Bearded Lady, Conjoined twins, Fat Lady, man who looks like a tree, a woman who eats mothballs, etc. Just saw one where there was a dwarf family who adopts dwarf babies from Asia and Russia. They liken themselves as the Brad and Angelina of Little People.....just saw a few seconds of this...and this is a new show?
Preview for next week, a family of 12, who never lives in a house, lives in a bus, and they travel around and perform....seriously this is a show that was advertized and not one of my jokes.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2014 19:22:54 GMT -5 by LOVELYRITA